Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could
otherwise spoil your holiday. It is important that you purchase travel insurance that properly covers your participation in
whatever activities you may undertake at the time that you make your booking. To assist you with this, we have arranged
competitive travel insurance from Travel & General Insurance Services Limited to specifi cally meet your needs on your
The schedule of cover below sets out a summary of the cover provided by our tailored insurance.
Truemans Coaches (Fleet) Limited is an Appointed Representative of Travel & General Insurance Services Limited who is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, full details can be found at www.fca.org.uk
SECTION OF COVER MAXIMUM SUMS INSURED AND / OR MAXIMUM EXCESS PER PERSON
BENEFITS PER PERSON
Cancellation £1,500 £12.50 UK, Channel Islands,
Isle of Man & Republic of Ireland /
£20 Europe Loss of Deposit
Delayed Departure £60 Delayed Travel Nil Delayed Travel
£1,500 Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, £50 Holiday Abandonment
Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Europe
Missed Departure £100 England, Scotland & Wales Nil
£400 Northern Ireland, Isle of Man,
Channel Islands & Europe
Personal Accident £10,000 (subject to age) Nil
Medical & Other Expenses
(including Curtailment) £5,000,000 Non-UK Medical & Other Expenses £12.50 UK Additional
Accommodation & Repatriation Expenses
£1,000 UK Additional Accommodation £50 Medical & Other Expenses
& Repatriation Expenses (including Curtailment)
Hospital Benefit £100 UK Nil
Baggage & Personal Money £1,000 Baggage Nil Delayed Baggage
£50 Baggage & Personal Money
£400 (subject to age) Personal Money
£100 Delayed Baggage
Loss of Passport and /
or Visa Expenses £200 Nil
Personal Liability £1,000,000 Nil
Legal Expenses £25,000 Nil
You must be able to comply with the following conditions to have the full protection of your policy. If you do not comply we
may refuse to deal with any relevant claim or reduce the amount of any relevant claim payment.
If you are travelling within the UK you are not required to declare your medical conditions. However, to be covered for any
medical conditions you have or have had, you must be able to answer NO to questions 1. to 4. and YES to questions 5. and
6. a) and b) below:
1. Are you aware of any reason why the trip could be cancelled or cut short (such as the health of a close relative)
2. Are you travelling:
a) against the advice of a medical practitioner, or b) for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment.
3. Have you been given a terminal prognosis.
4. Are you receiving or awaiting treatment for any bodily injury, illness or disease as a hospital day case or in-patient.
5. If you are on prescribed medication, are your medical condition(s) stable and well controlled.
6. If you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression or any other mental or nervous disorder, have you received written
confi rmation (at your cost) that you are fi t enough to take this trip by either:
a) a registered mental health professional (if you are under the care of a Community Mental Health Team), or
b) a consultant specialising in the relevant fi eld.
If you are travelling outside of the UK you must telephone MediScreen on 0344 892 1698 if anyone to be covered by this
policy, or any person upon whose health the trip depends:
1. Has or has had a medical condition (excluding childhood and minor ailments not requiring treatment).
2. Is taking prescribed medication.
3. Has or has had any medical condition still requiring periodic review.
4. Is awaiting any tests, treatment, investigation, referral or the results of these.
MediScreens offi ce hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
You must notify MediScreen immediately of any changes in medical circumstances arising between the date the policy is
issued and the time of departure for the trip. You may have to pay an additional premium to cover your medical conditions.
This applies to all destinations including trips solely within the United Kingdom (being defi ned as England, Scotland, Wales,
Northern Ireland and the Isles of Scilly).
A policy document that fully defi nes the cover, conditions and exclusions will be sent to you with your booking confi rmation.
When you receive your policy, please take the time to read it carefully to ensure you understand what is and what is not
covered, and that all activities that you may wish to participate in are included. If it does not meet your requirements, please
return the policy, proof of premium and any other relevant documentation to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund
the premium in full, provided you have not travelled or made a claim.
SIGNIFICANT OR UNUSUAL LIMITATIONS OR WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. The cover under this policy is only available to United Kingdom residents for travel within the Geographical limits contained
in this policy and which begins and ends in the United Kingdom. Repatriation will be to the United Kingdom only.
2. Cover is only available for the whole duration of a booked trip to a maximum 31 consecutive days, and cover cannot be
purchased once a trip has already begun.
3. The excess amount deductible from a claim applies to each and every claim, per incident claimed for, under certain
sections by each insured person.
4. If your money, valuables, any items of baggage, your passport or visa are lost or stolen, you must notify the local Police
within 24 hours of discovery or as soon as possible thereafter. Please make sure you get a copy of the Police report.
Failure to comply may result in your claim being rejected or the amount of any relevant claim reduced.
5. You are not covered for valuables, your passport or visa if left unattended at any time (including in a vehicle, in checked
in luggage or while in the custody of a carrier, tour operator or public transport operator) unless deposited in a hotel safe,
safety deposit box or left in your locked accommodation.
6. Stolen property: You are not covered for baggage stolen from:
a. an unattended coach/bus unless it was locked in the luggage compartment of the coach/bus and evidence of force or
violent entry to the vehicle is available, or
b. the passenger compartment of any unattended vehicle.